How does our solution help?
Employees will learn:
- Why it’s important to communicate the tone from the top
- How to create a corporate culture and framework that all employees want to be a part of
- How to build a culture of compliance and align employee values and organisational values
- What is the best way to get new starters off on the right foot
- How to provide a point of reference or refresher training for current members of staff
- Identify and respond to discrimination and harassment in the workplace
- Understand the differences between equality and diversity, as well knowing why these factors are important in the workplace
- Promote equality and diversity in order to value and support all employees through respect
- Provide a higher level of service for customers by recognising and valuing differences
- Plan and evaluate policies to improve business conduct around respect in the workplace
Why choose our Code of Conduct Training?
By keeping your learners engaged with their training and maximising their knowledge retention. Our courses utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- Interactive, scenario based learning
- Detailed Study
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our online Code of Conduct Training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Customer Service training courses are created by a combination of Subject Matter Experts and Learning Professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals
Still not sure?
Your Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Toolkit