Anti-Bribery and Corruption (Introduction)
Introductory Anti-Bribery and Corruption eLearning Course
Our introductory eLearning course on anti-bribery and corruption is designed to educate members of staff, prevent bribery reduce risk, and help protect your organisation should a breach of policy occur.
The course carefully and thoroughly explains what sort of actions could constitute a bribery offence and what the consequences of giving or receiving bribes could be.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- How to recognise when bribery could be taking place
- The main bribery offences and how to avoid committing them
- A closer look at bribery legislation (The Bribery Act 2010) and who it applies to
- What policies and procedures you can follow to protect your business
- What a facilitation payment is
- The potential consequences for committing a bribery offence
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Anti-bribery legislation is designed to maintain an honest and level playing-field amongst organisations, allowing them to trade openly in free market conditions and offer consumers and suppliers fair and competitive prices.
It is a financial crime for organisations (or those representing them) to offer or accept a bribe, and companies without an anti-bribery policy in place put themselves at risk of heavy penalties should a breach occur.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.