A lively course with elements of gamification, DeltaNet International's Politically Exposed Persons online training course is designed to raise awareness levels and mitigate risk for your organisation. Throughout the course, learners are invited to take on the challenge of protecting their organisation from harm by listening to, participating in, and answering questions about various scenarios which feature people in positions of power. Learners will have to decide which ones could be politically exposed and take the right precautionary methods in order to maintain a healthy score.
What to Expect
By taking this course, learners can expect to find out:
- The definition of a Politically Exposed Person (PEP)
- Some examples of positions that would qualify a person as a PEP
- Why PEPs are at an increased risk of bribery and corruption practices
- Risks associated with taking on Politically Exposed Persons as clients
- More information about high-risk industries, e.g. the arms trade and banking/financial institutions
- What could happen if they fail to carry out the necessary due diligence with a PEP client
- Red flags to look out for during initial checks and throughout the client relationship with a PEP
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
A Politically Exposed Person (PEP) is someone who holds (or has held in the last 12 months) a high-up, public office position. This includes those working within non-governmental and inter-governmental bodies such as NATO and the United Nations, as well as those in more obvious government positions, e.g. Members of Parliament. PEPs can pose a risk to your organisation because their position of power, authority, and influence increases their potential involvement in bribery and corruption practices.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.