AML eLearning Course for your employees
Compliance eLearning Course
Money laundering is an umbrella term used to describe the criminal process wherein illegally-gained profits are processed (or 'laundered') to make them seem legitimate. More often than not, laundered money is obtained from criminal activities like extortion, illegal gambling and drugs, and modern slavery. Criminals often launder money to disguise both its origin (to avoid prosecution, paper-trails, and taxes) and its final destination (the money is often used to fund further criminal activity such as terrorist activity and organised crime).
Anti-money Laundering – Course Overview
This course is designed to raise awareness and introduce money laundering as a genuine risk to your employees. Divided into five modules, the course can be taken all at once for a holistic, detailed introduction to anti-money laundering, or users can take and revisit separate modules to suit their schedule and preferred learning style.
Modules are as follows:
- Legislation, Responsibility, and Policy
- What is Money Laundering?
- Identifying Unusual Activity
- Reporting Unusual Activity
- Accounting Red Flags
What to expect from our Anti-money Laundering Modules:
Suitable for employees at all levels, our anti-money laundering modules cover the following information:
- What constitutes money laundering and what legislation exists to safeguard against it (e.g. POCA (Proceeds of Crime Act 2002), MAR (Market Abuse Regulations), and CFA (Criminal Finances Act 2017))
- Where and why money laundering takes place
- What red flags to look out for to spot money laundering
- The difference in money laundering 'red flags' between new customers and regular customers
- Why the 'regulated sector' exists and what it is
- What a 'relevant person' is and what this means under the law
- What the legislation requires from organisations to be compliant
- How to make informed decisions when suspicious of money laundering
Course duration: 10-15 minutes per module (x6 modules)
As with all of our Compliance eLearning you can tailor this course to your specific requirements using the Adapt Authoring Tool
You can buy this course on its own or for greater value why not buy the full package of Compliance training courses? Read More
Great Value Compliance Course Package
For even greater value, why not buy the full Compliance Suite; one neat bundle which includes more than 50 courses.
You will also receive access to over 500 brandable posters which can be used to reinforce the messages delivered in your eLearning, creating an integrated approach.
To get the most out of your eLearning, take a look at our best in class eLearning platform, Astute. You can find out more or enquire below.Read More
Astute is an advanced, best in class eLearning platform. Astute takes the features you would expect and improves on both the quality and the user experience.
Individual courses are licensed annually based on the number of learners.
Courses are updated regularly to reflect changes in both legislation and best practise and, the best part is, as part of your license you will receive all of these updates free of charge.
Single User License
11+ User Licenses
21+ User Licenses
51+ User Licenses
101+ User Licenses
Please note that exchange rates will be updated on a monthly basis and therefore there may be variations in Euro and USD pricing