AML eLearning Course for your employees
This course is designed to raise awareness and introduce money laundering as a genuine risk to your employees. Divided into five modules, the course can be taken all at once for a holistic, detailed introduction to AML, or users can take and revisit separate modules to suit their schedule and preferred learning style.
Modules are as follows:
- Legislation, Responsibility, and Policy
- What is Money Laundering?
- Identifying Unusual Activity
- Reporting Unusual Activity
- Accounting Red Flags
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, our anti-money laundering modules cover the following information:
- What constitutes money laundering and what legislation exists to safeguard against it (e.g. POCA (Proceeds of Crime Act 2002), MAR (Market Abuse Regulations), and CFA (Criminal Finances Act 2017))
- Where and why money laundering takes place
- What red flags to look out for to spot money laundering
- The difference in money laundering 'red flags' between new customers and regular customers
- Why the 'regulated sector' exists and what it is
- What a 'relevant person' is and what this means under the law
- What the legislation requires from organisations to be compliant
- How to make informed decisions when suspicious of money laundering
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Money laundering is an umbrella term used to describe the criminal process wherein illegally-gained profits are processed (or 'laundered') to make them seem legitimate. More often than not, laundered money is obtained from criminal activities like extortion, illegal gambling and drugs, and modern slavery. Criminals often launder money to disguise both its origin (to avoid prosecution, paper-trails, and taxes) and its final destination (the money is often used to fund further criminal activity such as terrorist activity and organised crime).
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.