This online training course Global Anti-Money Laundering (AML) explores the AML legislation and the offences that can be committed in relation to money laundering, and what the legislation means for global organisations and their employees. This course covers general legal requirements for anti-money laundering on a global level including the roles and responsibilities that help organisations to comply. The course also covers what is criminal property and how to identify and report unusual activity.
Divided into five modules, the course can be taken all at once for a holistic, detailed introduction to AML, or learners can take and revisit separate modules to suit their schedule and preferred learning style. Modules are as follows:
- Legislation, Responsibility, and Policy
- What is Money Laundering?
- Identifying Unusual Activity
- Reporting Unusual Activity
What to Expect
By taking our anti-money laundering course, you will come away with an understanding of the following:
- What is money laundering
- What are the different AML responsibilities for regulated and non-regulated sector businesses
- Which anti-money laundering policies help organisations manage AML risks
- What roles must an organisation have to comply with money laundering legislation
- Which policies should organisations have in place to comply with anti-money laundering legislation
- What is defined as criminal property
- Which are the higher-risk business sectors
- What are the AML red flags to look for when detecting unusual activity
- What information is required to report unusual AML activity
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
In the US alone, it is estimated that between $800 billion and $2 trillion of criminal finance is laundered annually. With money laundering activities having such a negative impact on the worldwide economy, there is specific anti-money laundering (AML) legislation in place to ensure organisations can identify and mitigate the risks of facilitating money laundering. Training employees is vital in ensuring your workforce is aware of AML legislation globally and can report and prevent offences committed in relation to money laundering.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.