Our specialist Anti-money Laundering for MSB's eLearning course is divided into six short-courses (or modules) so that learners can take and revisit specific topics as required. Each module tackles an important element in the fight against money laundering, focusing equally on current regulation standards and increased awareness as to the red flags and signs of money laundering activity. The course is broken-down into the following modules:
- Legislation, Responsibility, and Policy
- What is Money Laundering?
- Identifying Unusual Activity
- Reporting Unusual Activity
- Travel and Corporate Customers
- Accounting Red Flags
- Decision Making
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, our anti-money laundering short-courses cover the following information collectively:
- What money laundering is and how and why it takes place
- What constitutes a money laundering offence
- What the 'regulated sector' is, and the role of the bodies that regulate it
- An overview of unusual activities which may indicate money laundering taking place
- What to look out for with both regular customers and new customers to spot signs of money laundering
- A close look at money laundering legislation, e.g. POCA (Proceeds of Crime Act 2002), MAR (Market Abuse Regulations), and CFA (Criminal Finances Act 2017)
- What the regulations require from 'relevant persons' in your organisation
- The roles, responsibilities, and policies your organisation must put in place to comply with legislation
- An in-depth look at the accounting 'red flags' that indicate a high-risk for money laundering activity
- What transaction patterns are and how to stay aware of them
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
A money services business (MSB) is a legal term used by financial regulators to describe businesses that transmit or convert money. It's important that these organisations understand and can meet the special legal requirements placed on them as these exist to help battle organised crime and terrorist financing in the UK and beyond. Some of these requirements place additional duties and responsibilities on organisations operating within the regulated sector because of the high-risk nature their work.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.