This course is designed to raise awareness about best practice when it comes to market competition, reduce risk, and help protect your organisation in the event of a breach.
Course Duration: 30 minutes
Available in: 20 Languages
- Brazilian Portugese
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Spanish (Latin American)
Tagged in: Competition Law Training
CPD Points: Yes
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
Aimed at a global audience, this course is suitable for all levels of staff and focuses on key learning outcomes:
- How to identify restrictive agreements
- How to work alongside clients, competing companies, and third-party suppliers fairly
- How to participate in joint-ventures and other supplier agreements fairly and in-line with the law
- How to implement marketing plans without infringing upon the law or risking investigation
- How to discuss strategies and agreements on a way that doesn't risk breaching competition law
- What competition law means for individuals
You can tailor this course using the free Adapt Authoring Tool
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Competition Law is extremely important, and every organisation has a legal responsibility to prevent anti-competitive practices occurring in the marketplace. By following best practice, organisations can avoid investigation (and even large fines), and keep costs and quality standards to a fair and consistent level for consumers.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.