Your employees are on the frontline when dealing with customers and responding to the complaints or concerns they may have. Training your staff to understand the significance of maintaining good relations with their customers – even when things don't always run smoothly – is essential if your organisation is to be successful.
So, whether your company has received a complaint or a compliment, this course explains how to react and respond effectively, and what the appropriate steps are for each instance.
What to Expect
Suitable for customer service employees at all levels, this course explains:
- What constitutes a complaint
- What steps to follow to ensure customers are kept informed
- The importance of keeping a record of complaints and compliments
- What information to capture when logging an incident
- What the appropriate time scales are for responding to a complaint
- How to escalate a complaint
- How to understand what services and qualities are valued by customers
You can tailor this course using the free Adapt Authoring Tool
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Dealing efficiently and fairly with a customer complaint is not just about good customer service. It will help to protect your organisation's reputation and its brand.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.