Treating Customers Fairly
Follow TCF principles and treat customers fairly
Our Treating Customers Fairly eLearning course is aligned with FCA guidelines and shows financial sector employees how customers deserve to be treated and what best practice is in order to avoid mis-selling.
What to Expect
Employees will learn:
- How to put customers' best interests first
- How to use the six consumer outcomes to ensure customers are treated fairly
- What tasks should be carried out when customers are treated fairly
- How to use management information to ensure you are treating customers fairly
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The reputation of the Financial Services Industry has been damaged in recent years because it put profits before customer needs. This includes mis-selling customer policies, writing/publishing misleading policies, and ineffective complaints handling procedures.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Compliance eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.