This comprehensive course from DeltaNet International covers regulation and compliance around various aspects of export and import controls including customs declarations, handling dangerous goods shipments, title transfers, incoterms and trade controls. Divided into four modules, the course can be taken all at once for a holistic, detailed introduction to export and import controls, or learners can take and revisit separate modules to suit their schedule and preferred learning style.
Modules are as follows:
- Customers Declarations
- Dangerous Goods Shipments
- Title Transfers and Incoterms
- Trade Controls
What to Expect
By taking this eLearning course, employees can expect to learn the following:
- What are the common customs declarations and why are they important
- How are dangerous goods shipments classified and how to safely ship a dangerous item
- What are the differences between title transfers and incoterms
- Why do we have trade controls
- Who and what goods do trade controls apply to
- What are the legal obligations when exporting and importing goods
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Export and Import Controls are restrictions imposed on the transfer of items from one country to another by any individual, company, government or public body. These controls are imposed to control the risks associated with exporting or importing certain goods to certain countries. It's very important to take export and import controls seriously and actively engage with implementing the appropriate measures and adhering to regulations. If dangerous goods such as dual-use items fall into the wrong hands, they compromise national security and safety. Businesses failing to comply with the relevant export and import control regulations could be fined and individuals could face significant prison sentences.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.