Our Information Security course provides an overview of this complex topic, and was designed to help keep your confidential business information safe and sound.
The course is designed to raise awareness about employees' personal responsibilities when it comes to keeping information secure and how secure principals should be applied to different sorts of information.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- How to keep information secure
- How to set a strong password and use access control measures
- How to apply the Information Security Triad to different types of information
- How to maintain the quality of information security systems
- The financial and legal risk involved in losing sensitive information
- What your personal responsibilities are when it comes to keeping information secure
As with all of our Compliance eLearning you can tailor this course to your specific requirements using the Adapt Authoring Tool
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Everyone is responsible for managing information securely, yet it can be tricky to know exactly what comprises a security risk and what individuals and organisations can do to comply with security policies.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.