This online training course aims to teach personal responsibilities for keeping data secure in the workplace through gamified scenarios. Learners are challenged to collect shields for correctly identifying information security risks inside a virtual workplace.
The challenge begins by taking a tour of a virtual workplace, its filing systems, and desk space followed by a quiz to test user knowledge, and see if potential risks were accurately identified. As you proceed through the levels, you must collect all the shields to show your understanding of making your business' information secure.
What to Expect
This course highlights red flags to look out for that may impact the security of information in your workplace. Suitable for employees at all levels, the key elearning outcomes of this course are:
- Keeping cabinets and drawers that hold hard-copy information locked and secure
- Raising awareness levels about the use of confidential or personal files
- Locking your PC monitor or laptop screen when away from your desk
- How to secure mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones
- The importance of locking-away or encrypting portable storage devices such as USB sticks and CD ROMS.
- Remembering to shred documents that contain confidential information and personal data
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
37% of UK businesses experience information security attacks at least once a month. With online information hacking happening every 39 seconds on average, information security is increasingly one of the most crucial considerations all businesses must pay attention to.
By 2020, it's predicted that there will be approximately 200 billion Internet of Things (IoT) devices available around the home and workplace. These include more unconventional items like fridges and speakers which will all need varying level of security. The reality is that there has never been a more urgent time to protect yourself, your assets, and your organisation from potential information breaches.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.