Key Learning Points:
- How to keep physical information secure
- Raise awareness on the use of confidential or personal files
- Protecting information when away from your desk
- Securing mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets, and mobile phones
- How to securely store portable storage devices such as USBs
- Importance of disposing of confidential documents containing personal data
Our Physical Security Toolbox Talk is a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group or team on the basics of physical risks to information security.
The format of this course is designed to encourage discussion and learning on the topic of information security. From securing workstations, filing systems and print stations to recognising the potential risks in the workplace.
Take this course to learn about the physical risks to information in the workplace and how to protect information and prevent breaches.
- Course duration: 15 minutes
Cost effective solutions exist for 70+ languages.
- Part of our Information Security collection of courses
- Toolbox Talk format for group discussion
- Engaging and learner-friendly
- Course can be tailored to meet your specific requirements
This Toolbox Talk resource is designed as a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group. We recommend you download the facilitation notes from the Resources section and familiarise yourself with them in advance of the training session with your team.
2 Ways of Purchasing
You can purchase our courses individually or for even better value you can purchase the complete range of Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Management courses in one neat bundle.
1. Individual Licenses
If you buy courses on an individual bases you pay a price per learner, per course per year. You can run these courses on your own LMS if Xapi/SCORM compliant or you can take them.
2. Complete Bundle
Buy all of the Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training courses in one great value package and receive unlimited benefits.
1. Individual Pricing
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)
|1 - 10||29 / per learner|
|11 - 20||25 / per learner|
|21 - 50||20 / per learner|
|51 - 100||15 / per learner|
|101 - 150||10 / per learner|
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
2. Complete Bundle Pricing
If you buy all the Compliance, Health & Safety or Performance Training in a complete bundle, all features come as standard, no matter the size of your organisation!
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)
|50 - 100||30 / per learner|
|101 - 200||25 / per learner|
|201 - 300||21 / per learner|
|301 - 400||18 / per learner|
|401 - 500||15 / per learner|
|501 - 750||12.50 / per learner|
|751 - 1000||10 / per learner|
|1001 - 2500||8 / per learner|
|2501 - 5000||6 / per learner|
|5000 - 10,000||5 / per learner|
- All courses in our catalogue
- New courses added regularly
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Regular course updates
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide. Prices are based on a 2 year contract.Get a Quote
The Importance of Information and Cyber Security Training:
Keeping business information secure is everyone's responsibility at work. Employees must be aware of the physical risks facing them at work which can compromise business information and put them at risk of unauthorised access. Raising awareness on the physical risks to information security is critical to ensuring employees are trained to recognise the risks and take the corrective measures to prevent breach of information.
If you have any questions that are not covered here, please get in touch.