How to comply with GDPR accountability
Our GDPR-ready short-course course focuses on highlighting the significance of one important aspect of the new legislation: Accountability. By encouraging employees to become personally accountable for storing and processing data, and detailing their legal obligations under GDPR, this course is ideal for any organisation looking to provide its employees with a deeper understanding of personal responsibility and privacy by design.
What to Expect
In this course you will learn:
- How to demonstrate accountability
- How to uphold the principles of the GDPR
- How to comply with your legal obligations
- The principle of privacy by design and default
- Measures to protect personal data and minimise intrusions on privacy
- What a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) is
- When to carry out a PIA
- What to do in the event of a data breach
- What happens if your organisation fails to comply with the GDPR and the penalties you could face
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will take effect from May 25th 2018 and will place new obligations on organisations, including 'accountability'.
In order to comply you must be able to demonstrate that you are processing personal data in compliance with the principles of the GDPR. Personal data includes names, addresses, telephone numbers, payment details and any other information that identifies someone.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.