Our Protecting Data eLearning course focuses on educating employees about the new GDPR legislation, with an emphasis on accountability and ownership when it comes to processing and storing personal data. The course covers three topics in detail: data and the new laws/regulations; the principles, rights, and obligations of GDPR; and potential data breaches under GDPR. At the end of these three modules, learners will have the chance to answer realistic, scenario-based questions to see what they have learnt about their responsibilities under the law.
Other GDPR aligned courses from DeltaNet International:
As with all of our Compliance eLearning you can tailor this course to your specific requirements using the Adapt Authoring Tool
Course Duration: 50 minutes
Available in: 12 Languages
CPD Points: Yes
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this Data Protection and GDPR-ready course are:
- What GDPR legislation states about using, processing, and storing data
- What the seven data protection principles are and what they mean
- What the enhanced rights of the individual are under GDPR
- How to process data transparently in relation to the data subject
- What informed consent means
- How to create an accountability culture incorporating privacy by design
- What activities could lead to a data breach and consequent penalties
- The importance of accuracy and storage limitation under GDPR
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Understanding what the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) means for your organisation is the first important step towards compliance. Due to come into force in May 2018, GDPR will mark the most important change in data privacy regulation in the last twenty years. The regulations will broaden the definition of 'personal data' and call for enhanced transparency, more rights for the individual, and a culture of accountability that incorporates 'privacy by design'.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.