Our Erasure course explains what an organisation must do if it receives a request to erase personal data, or to stop processing the data.
What to Expect
Suitable for all employees, the main learning outcomes of our Right to be Forgotten Training Course are:
- Knowledge of your organisation's legal obligations of the Erasure process
- How to respond to a Right to be Forgotten customer request
- How to request data removal from third-parties
- Additional measures necessary when handling children's data
- How the Right to be Forgotten forms an integral part of the GDPR
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
It outlines an organisation's legal obligation to take all reasonable steps to have the data erased including by any and all third-parties with whom the data may have been shared and explains the additional measures necessary when handling children's data.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.