Conflict of Interests
Conflict of Interests eLearning course for more compliant businesses
Engaging and effective, this short interactive eLearning course invites learners to enter the fictitious company, Child Safe Systems Ltd. Here, the company's employees have been asked to report and register any conflicts of interest and it is the learner's job to visit various departments, listen to the employees' concerns there, and advise them on whether they have a true conflict of interest or not. Imparting the wrong advice will damage the company's reputation and affect the overall score of the learner at the end. Gamification is used within the course to heighten engagement and add a sense of purpose for the learner.
Course Duration: 15 minutes
Available in: 20 Languages
- Brazilian Portugese
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Spanish (Latin American)
Tagged in: Ethics
CPD Points: No
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- What constitutes a conflict of interest or potential conflict of interest?
- How conflicts of interest or potential conflict of interests can negatively affect organisations
- Why and how conflicts of interest or potential conflict of interest should be reported and registered
- How to check the conflicts of interest register
- How conflicts of interest or potential conflict of interests may be perceived by other employees
- How organisations can proactively prevent conflicts of interest from occurring
- How to implement fair and ethical behaviour at work
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Conflicts of interest have the potential to impact the impartiality of a person or the situation they are dealing with. In professional life, a conflict of interest means that the integrity of an employee's actions or judgement has been compromised (or is perceived to be compromised) – usually for some type of personal gain.
So how do individuals identify potential conflicts of interests?
They start by considering a conflict of interest as a competing interests which therefore threaten the professional or ethical order of organisations and which have the ability to undermine the confidence placed in certain individuals.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Compliance eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.