Whistleblowing eLearning for Your Employees
This course is designed to help employees step-in and speak-up by explaining what whistleblowing means and does, and how it is protected by law.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- What complaints are considered as whistleblowing
- How a decision can be made
- What the legal protection is for whistleblowing
- Details of the whistleblowing hotline
- What anonymous and confidential complaints are
- How you can be updated on investigations
- What you should do if you feel that your concern is not being dealt with
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Malpractice at work shouldn't be treated lightly, but it can be difficult to know what to do in the event of suspecting (or even witnessing!) something wrong taking place.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.