International Whistleblowing eLearning for Your Business
This course has been created to assist employees globally in understanding what whistleblowing actually means, how to do it and what protection is offered legally. It is available in 18 alternative languages.
Course Duration: 30
Available in: 19 Languages
- Brazilian Portugese
- Spanish (Latin American)
CPD Points: Yes
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
The course is suitable for all employees, who can expect to learn:
- What type of complaints are classed as Whistleblowing
- The process behind reaching a decision
- How a whistleblower is protected legally
- Anonymity and confidentiality of complaints
- How you can be kept up to date with investigations
- What you can do if you think that your concern is not being sufficiently dealt with
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Knowing what to do in the event of witnessing or even suspecting malpractice at work can be particularly difficult and even if an employee does know what to in theory, in practice it can be an intimidating process. This is true wherever in the world you are.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Compliance eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.