Client Money and Assets
Help your employees understand rules set in Client Assets Sourcebook (CASS)
The regulation around the FCA's Client Assets rules requires organisations to arrange for adequate protection of clients' assets when it is responsible for them. This eLearning course explores how the rules affect employees, the principles it sets for organisations and their clients, and the standards and processes laid out in the Clients Assets Sourcebook (CASS). This course consists of multiple modules which can be taken all at once for a holistic, detailed introduction to CASS, or as separate modules to suit individual needs, schedules and preferred learning styles.
- Course Overview
- Key principles of client money rules and client assets rules
The client money rules (CASS 7)
The custody rules (CASS 6)
Mandates (CASS 8)
Reporting to clients and resolution packs (CASS 9 and 10)
What to Expect
In this course, employees will learn:
- How the client money and assets rule affect your organisation
- How to comply with the key requirements as set by the CASS
- How to apply five key processes to protect client money in compliance with the client money rules (CASS 7)
- What mandates enable firms to do, what mandate-making information is required to create a mandate and how to safeguard this information
- What are the reporting requirements (CASS 9) and the resolution pack requirements (CASS 10)
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The FCA has made it clear that the protection of client money is of the utmost importance to the regulator. The FCA requires organisations to follow rules set out in the Clients Assets Sourcebook (CASS) whenever they hold or control client money or safe custody assets as part of their business. The key objective of this regulation is to arrange for adequate protection of client money and keep their assets safe, in case their business fails and exits the market. Inadequate measures revealed in high-profile failures such as Lehman Brothers and MF Global resulted in both protracted legal wrangling and renewed regulatory attention.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.