This course explores how the FCA regulates conduct, the principles it sets for business, and the standards and processes laid-out in the FCA handbook.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- What FCA regulation is and does, and why it exists.
- What the FCA's main responsibilities are, e.g. authorisation, supervision, and enforcement.
- What the FCA do to ensure the industry's customers are treated fairly.
- How the FCA vets firms to ensure they meet the requirements for registration.
- How to access the FCA handbook.
- What the eleven principles for business are under the regulatory system.
- What responsibilities managers have to ensure employees are properly trained and competent.
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
In the past, miss-selling, misconduct, malpractice, and even fraud, has resulted in billions of pounds in fines, compensation, and other penalties for the UK's financial services industry. These penalties have negatively affected pension plan holders, shareholders, savers, and investors – not to mention the economy at large – and that's why it's essential for financial services firms and markets to be regulated. This is the purpose of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.