Engaging and informative, this course is designed to highlight the intricacies in the law regarding insider trading. Learners will follow 'Claire', a fictional employee, as she struggles to decide whether to buy shares in her company. She receives conflicting advice from friends and family, and learners are asked to decide what's legal and what is not. Where will Claire's decisions lead her?
Course Duration: 10 minutes
Available in: 19 Languages
- Brazilian Portugese
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Spanish (Latin American)
Tagged in: Ethics Training
CPD Points: No
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the learning outcomes of this course include:
- What insider trading is
- Your duties as an employee to maintain confidentiality
- Legal and illegal actions regarding insider trading
- What a corporate insider is
- The difference between public and non-public information
- Realistic examples of legal and illegal trading
- What the potential penalties and consequences of insider trading are
- Who to go to ask for help if you are worried about insider trading
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Insider trading is the buying or selling of a public company's shares by individuals with access to non-public information about the company. It can be legal or illegal depending on the information the buyer is privy to, who they tell, and when they buy or sell the company shares.
Anyone who buys or sells shares based on information they receive could be at risk of Insider Trading if they don't understand the law.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.