In this course you will explore the right steps to take when dealing with financial sanctions. For each correct response you give you will earn a 'get out of jail' card; collect four or more cards to escape eLearning jail!
What to Expect
This course covers key learning objectives:
- What the HM Treasury may require of you
- What the UK Government's consolidated list of targets may be used for?
- What to do if your client is a listed target
- When it is allowable to deal with the funds or resources of a target
- What to do if you are suspicious of a new or existing client
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
A financial sanction is imposed on individuals or legal entities (such as companies) to restrict their access to financial services, funds, or other economic resources. The HM Treasury refers to these restricted parties as 'targets'. Sanctions are usually put in place for purposes relating to national security or foreign policy, and are meant to protect assets, prevent hostile behaviour, or else constrain individuals/entities from doing harm.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.