False Accounting Training Courses
In this microlearning course you will explore how false invoicing can result in supplier fraud and earn customer rating stars for correctly identifying how it can be recognised and prevented.
What to Expect
The course highlights red flags to look out for that may signify fraudulent invoices including:
- Discrepancies between the invoice price, the purchase order and inventory records
- Receiving multiple invoices for similar amounts or dates, with similar descriptions or invoice numbers
- Receiving invoices for like-for-like supplies that don't match
- Invoices from a non-approved supplier
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Supplier fraud can occur during the invoicing stage of the procurement process. It could be in the form of a false or duplicate invoice, or an invoice that contains prices which exceed the agreed contract rates. For example, overcharging per unit or hidden costs such as administration or delivery charges.
This type of fraud isn't just committed for financial gain, it may be committed to conceal poor supplier performance or to qualify for a bonus.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.