Tackling Tax Evasion
Tackle Tax Evasion in your Organisation with eLearning
In this short-course, users will learn how to help their organisation spot and tackle tax evasion both at home and abroad, looking at some examples, and learning how to spot red flags. In the assessment at the end of the course, learners will be asked to identify instances of potential tax evasion based on red flags to ensure they understand and have learnt what tax evasion means.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees and contractors at all levels, users can expect to learn:
- What the Criminal Finances Act 2017 states in regard to tax evasion
- Some detailed examples of tax evasion
- How to spot signs of tax evasion, e.g. false invoicing, unusual expenses, and hidden profits
- What to do if you suspect tax evasion has taken place
- How to protect yourself if you suspect tax evasion has taken place
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The Criminal Finances Act (2017) is set to dramatically increase standards for compliance within global corporations. Amongst other measures, the new legislation will make organisations criminally liable if they do not prevent their employees (and others working on their behalf) from facilitating tax evasion. Furthermore, the directives of the Act apply where individuals are found guilty of evading taxes overseas too.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.