- Collection Concept
- Adaptive Courses
- Immersive Courses
- Microlearning Courses
- Detailed Study Courses
- Toolbox Talks
- Communications Resources
Collections are unique solutions designed to bring together the convenience and cost effectiveness of off-the-shelf eLearning with all the benefits of an engaging, bespoke training curriculum.
Our new Collections feature a variety of learning styles and fresh content to improve engagement and provide a long term solution to your training needs.
Using Collections, your organisation can enjoy the best of both worlds, giving you ready-made, holistic training programmes designed to deliver a multi-year training strategy with fresh content year-on-year.
- An innovative new approach to promote knowledge retention and learner engagement
- Pre-assessment identifies areas of strengths and weaknesses
- Course is automatically tailored to cover gaps in learners' knowledge
- Reduces unnecessary training time by up to 45 minutes
Our Adaptive Courses
- Scenario-based courses
- Place the learner at the centre of the experience
- Test their ability to make the right decisions.
- Highly interactive; designed to improve learner engagement.
Our Immersive Courses
This online training course on information security is designed to educate members of staff on their personal responsibilities for information security and helps to ensure that organisations are protected against cyberattacks... Read More »
This course is set in our engaging format and split into two modules of gamified scenarios. It is designed to enable learners to understand key elements of data protection and keeping business information secure. The course... Read More »
Many business decisions rest on accurate records management. All organisations benefit when their records are correctly classified, stored and maintained. Our Records Management (Global) training course teaches learners the... Read More »
- Short 5-10 minute learning vignettes
- Focussed on key topics
- Improve knowledge retention with bite size learning
- Can be rolled out in response to emerging training needs.
Our Microlearning Courses
This microlearning course on Consequences of Cybercrime is designed to raise awareness on how cybercriminals target individuals and organisations. Delivered in a powerful, video format, this microlearning course enables learners... Read More »
This microlearning course on Consequences of Information Leaks is designed to raise awareness on information leaks in organisations. Delivered in a powerful, video format, this microlearning course enables learners to gain... Read More »
An engaging online training course designed to raise awareness on handling different types of business data at work. In this interactive microlearning course, learners will understand the various levels of classifying and... Read More »
An engaging online training course enabling learners to identify and understand phishing attacks, how they occur and the tactics employed by cybercriminals. Learn how to successfully prevent phishing attacks in both personal... Read More »
An engaging online training course on Protecting Information designed to raise awareness on mitigating the risks and protecting information at work. In this interactive microlearning course, learners will understand how to... Read More »
Previously titled 'Is Your Information Secure?'. This course is set in our Take 5 microlearning format and contains a single module. The interactive course starts with a tour of a typical office, its filing systems, printing... Read More »
Identity theft is an increasing online threat, whereby criminals can steal your personal information to steal from you and others, as well as commit crimes in your name. The thief only needs to know your name, date of birth... Read More »
An engaging online training course on Securing Mobile Devices, designed to raise awareness on using mobile devices at work and protecting business information. In this interactive microlearning course, learners will understand... Read More »
An engaging online training course on setting a secure password, enabling learners to understand the importance of strong passwords and help them create a secure password. Packed with useful hints and tips that learners can... Read More »
Social media has changed the way we interact with others, both in our personal and professional lives. However, using it inappropriately can lead to reputational damage and the unauthorised sharing of confidential company... Read More »
Our Social Engineering course details all types of social engineering attacks, from baiting, phishing, spear phishing, pretexting and scare ware, giving the user important information about the ways in which each of these... Read More »
This online training course on email and internet security demonstrates the risks facing organisations when using email and the Internet for the communications and delivery of their products and services. The course is designed... Read More »
Detailed Study Courses
- Utilises what we would call a 'traditional' eLearning approach, meaning that learners are presented with the information then tested at the end
- Information is presented in an interactive, engaging way
- Longer, detailed courses
We are currently developing our Detailed Study Courses product offering for this collection. Please contact us for further details.
- Resources based on corresponding courses
- Designed to facilitate a blended learning experience for small groups.
- Includes downloadable facilitation notes
- Use as part of face-to-face training.
Our Toolbox Talks Courses
Our Mobile Security Toolbox Talk is a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group or team on the basics of risks to information on mobile devices. The format of this course is designed to encourage discussion... Read More »
Our Physical Security Toolbox Talk is a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group or team on the basics of physical risks to information security. The format of this course is designed to encourage discussion... Read More »
To positively reinforce the learning messages in our courses we also provide you with a suite of communications resources, including:
- Engaging resources to print out and display in the workplace
- Share digitally via intranet, newsletter or display screen.
- Promote a culture of compliance
- Reinforce key behaviours
Our Collections help you to:
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Respond quickly to specific risks
- Enable behavioural change
- Create and maintain a compliance culture
- Increase learner engagement and knowledge retention
- Reduce learner fatigue
A Flexible Solution
- Collections are designed to offer a highly flexible, easily scalable and agile alternative to traditional of the off the shelf training.
- Our collections offer a variety of different learning interventions and styles, providing each organisation the flexibility to create a training plan that meet’s their unique requirements.
A Scalable Solution
- Collections are easily scalable too; whether you need to provide in-depth training, refresher training or a comprehensive schedule of short training activities, each collection provide enough options to roll out a unique training programme year after year.
An Agile Solution
- As they are off-the-shelf, our collections are ready when you are and can be deployed quickly and easily in direct response to the changing level of risk being faced by your organisation.
- Each collection is updated with new courses as we develop them, so your training programme can be fresh each year and your training is always up to date, relevant and effective.
Information Security Training FAQs
Why is Information Security training important?
Information Security refers to a set of strategies for managing, detecting, and preventing unauthorised access or use of digital or non-digital information. The term covers a broad range of training, processes, programmes and management systems that all share a common objective: keeping information safe and handling information compliantly.
Information security training is a vital part of the day-to-day running of any organisation. This is because threats to sensitive and private information come in many different forms, and there are numerous regulations and best practices to follow depending on the type of information you would like to keep safe and where and how it is stored.
What are Information Security threats?
Information security threats are constantly evolving along with the technology we use to access and store information in the workplace. So many organisations rely heavily on the internet and smart devices to quickly share information, but without proper security measures and back-up plans in place, companies stand to lose millions in the event of a breach or internet outage. Threats to information security include the following (although this list is not exhaustive):
- Insecure passwords
- Phishing attacks
- Trojan infections
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDos)
- Browser hijacking
- Data protection breaches