Our Information Security Training Courses
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * This microlearning course on Consequences of Cybercrime is designed to raise awareness on how cybercriminals target individuals and organisations. Delivered in a powerful, video format, this microlearning... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * This microlearning course on Consequences of Information Leaks is designed to raise awareness on information leaks in organisations. Delivered in a powerful, video format, this microlearning course... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * An engaging online training course designed to raise awareness on handling different types of business data at work. In this interactive microlearning course, learners will understand the various... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * This online training course on information security is designed to educate members of staff on their personal responsibilities for information security and helps to ensure that organisations are... Read More »
This course is set in our engaging format and split into two modules of gamified scenarios. It is designed to enable learners to understand key elements of data protection and keeping business information secure. The course... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * Our Mobile Security Toolbox Talk is a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group or team on the basics of risks to information on mobile devices. The format of this course is... Read More »
An engaging online training course enabling learners to identify and understand phishing attacks, how they occur and the tactics employed by cybercriminals. Learn how to successfully prevent phishing attacks in both personal... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * Our Physical Security Toolbox Talk is a multimedia facilitation resource for training a small group or team on the basics of physical risks to information security. The format of this course is... Read More »
* AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020 * An engaging online training course on Protecting Information designed to raise awareness on mitigating the risks and protecting information at work. In this interactive microlearning course, learners... Read More »
Previously titled 'Is Your Information Secure?'. This course is set in our Take 5 microlearning format and contains a single module. The interactive course starts with a tour of a typical office, its filing systems, printing... Read More »
Identity theft is an increasing online threat, whereby criminals can steal your personal information to steal from you and others, as well as commit crimes in your name. The thief only needs to know your name, date of birth... Read More »
Tailoring: You can tailor all of the courses in this topic using the free Adapt Authoring Tool.
Trusted by 650+ clients, including:
About our Information Security Training
We offer a range of online Information Security training courses including Keeping Information Secure (the global version of this course is available in 18 alternative languages), two data protection courses, Data Protection and Preventing a Data Breach, and our ever-popular Information Security online training course. More recently, we have introduced the Using Social Media Challenge to our Information Security training offering to keep up with growing demand for knowledge in this area.
Information Security Microlearning Courses
Reinvigorate your information security training with DeltaNet's range of InfoSec microlearning courses! Microlearning is a great way to underline your information security training programme, whilst maintaining your employees' attention and motivating them about compliance matters in an engaging and user-friendly way. Our range of courses include:
All our information security training courses are available off-the-shelf for ease of use; we can also work with your subject experts to tailor the approach and information to suit your organisation's requirements. Using the Adapt Authoring Tool you can even modify our courses yourself.
GDPR Training Courses
Keep information secure and comply with GDPR directives with our range of GDPR online training courses.
Protecting Data (GDPR) offers learners an extensive insight into the GDPR and how it will affect the way organisations process and store data. We also offer a shorter, lighter Introduction to GDPR as an overview about the legislation and its key principles.
Organisations looking to incorporate the powerful learning technique of microlearning into their GDPR training, will be interested in our selection of GDPR Take 5s:
Why is Information Security training important?
Information Security refers to a set of strategies for managing, detecting, and preventing unauthorised access or use of digital or non-digital information. The term covers a broad range of training, processes, programmes and management systems that all share a common objective: keeping information safe and handling information compliantly.
Information security training is a vital part of the day-to-day running of any organisation. This is because threats to sensitive and private information come in many different forms, and there are numerous regulations and best practices to follow depending on the type of information you would like to keep safe and where and how it is stored.
What are Information Security threats?
Information security threats are constantly evolving along with the technology we use to access and store information in the workplace. So many organisations rely heavily on the internet and smart devices to quickly share information, but without proper security measures and back-up plans in place, companies stand to lose millions in the event of a breach or internet outage. Threats to information security include the following (although this list is not exhaustive):
- Insecure passwords
- Phishing attacks
- Trojan infections
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDos)
- Browser hijacking
- Data protection breaches