Our Social Engineering course details all types of social engineering attacks, from baiting, phishing, spear phishing, pretexting and scare ware, giving the user important information about the ways in which each of these methods works.
The online training also comprehensively details ways in which you can avoid falling victim to social engineering.
What to Expect
Suitable for all levels of team members, upon completion, your business will be able to:
- Measure and determine your preparedness level for attacks
- Promote vigilance and implement procedures to defeat scams
- Mitigate personal and professional vulnerabilities with security awareness
- Plan and evaluate security assessments for gaps and weaknesses
- Defend yourself and others against social engineering deceptions
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Social engineering describes the psychologically manipulative ways hackers and criminals access confidential information, like passwords and bank information. Methods included in this manipulation include pretexting, spear phishing, and clone phishing, amongst a whole host of others (for more information, see phishing awareness training).
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.