Product liability matters arise when someone is injured using a product the way it was intended. When a product fails to work as intended, it could cause injury or loss of life, and cause financial loss and reputation damage for product manufacturers. It is vital for businesses to mitigate the risks by designing, manufacturing and promoting products using reasonable care to help avoid injuries that may arise from product use.
This engaging eLearning course covers the best practice to employ when faced with a product liability claim or product recall and looking into what happens when a company faces product liability and what can be done to avoid it.
What to Expect
In this course you will learn:
- Identify who is responsible for using 'reasonable care' in the design, manufacture and promotion of new products
- Describe the consequences of failing to use 'reasonable care' when designing, manufacturing and promoting new products
- Identify when to raise concerns about a product
- Identify the types of laws and regulations that must be complied with during the design, manufacture and promotion processes
- Describe best practice for communications and documentation when dealing with a product liability claim or product recall
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
When a defect or potential defect is identified in a product, it could raise concerns on product safety and integrity and could pose a danger to the end-users. Product liability laws and regulations exist to protect customers and ensure that product designers, manufacturers and promoters are aware of their responsibilities when developing products. There are a number of laws and regulations that cover product liability and regulations and these often differ by country and region. There are also product-specific regulations and safety law standards, such as the CE Marking.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.