This eLearning course focuses on teaching employees the UK regulatory restrictions and requirements placed on filing (whether electronic or paper) and what the four stages of a record's life-cycle are.
What to Expect
Throughout this course employees will learn:
- What types of records exist
- How to effectively manage the four stages of a record's lifecycle
- How to keep records accurate, legible and factual
- The importance of maintaining information quality
- How to use version control and file plans to organise records
- How to keep records safe and secure in the office
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
You don't need us to tell you how important managing information properly is for organisations – no matter how large or small they are! It's true that good records can be one of the most important assets a company has, and it's vital that all staff members with this responsibility understand the four stages of a record's life-cycle as well as the regulatory requirements placed on them.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.