It is essential that all members of staff with the responsibility for record keeping understand the regulatory restrictions and requirements placed on filing (whether electronic or paper) and that the four stages of a record's life-cycle are clearly mapped out and understood.
Course Duration: 25 minutes
Available in: 19 Languages
- Brazilian Portugese
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Spanish (Latin American)
Tagged in: Records Management Training
CPD Points: Yes
Editable? Yes, using the Adapt Authoring Tool
What to Expect
Aimed at a global audience, this course is suitable for all levels of staff and focuses on key learning outcomes:
- The different sorts of records and how to distinguish them
- What the four stages of a record's lifecycle are and how to manage them
- Best practices for record keeping; i.e., accuracy, legibility, and history
- The importance of quality control
- How to organise records in a straightforward and sensible manner
- The importance of keeping records securely and how to maintain this standard
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Ensuring that records are kept in an orderly and safe manner is one of the most important responsibilities of any organisation looking to avoid a data breach – no matter what their size or location.
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Compliance Training for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.