Using Social Media Challenge
Keep your employees safe on Social Media with our interactive video challenge.
Combining immersive eLearning with interactivity and gamification, the Using Social Media Challenge is designed to be as engaging as it is informative. Throughout the course, learners follow 'John' as he leads a sophisticated team of cyber-criminals determined to use social media to compromise the personal data of 'Jane' and her colleagues.
Faced with hacking attempts like Phishing scams, Spyware, viruses, and cloning, learners are challenged to thwart John's criminal efforts and must decide the right course of action to win all six security shields and avoid a cyber-attack.
What to Expect
Suitable for employees at all levels, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- The dos and don'ts for using Social Media safely
- How to spot Phishing scams and emails
- The consequences of careless use of Social Media
- How to keep your personal details secure when using Social Media
- What measures to take to protect yourself and your organisation if you suspect a hacking incident has taken place
- Raised awareness of different infiltration techniques used by hackers on Social Media
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
It's likely that close to 100% of your employees own a social media account of one type or another. However, as the prominence of social media grows (along with the amount of personal information we share), so too does the number of cyber-criminals hoping to access and use this information to their own benefit.
Keep your employees and network safe by raising awareness of the threat that hackers pose on social media, and arming them with the knowledge they need to spot hacking-attempts on their account(s).
Great Value Package
Our Compliance Essentials Suite includes all of our compliance training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Compliance eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.