How does our training help?
- Identifying and managing customer needs and expectations
- How tone and body language affect customer service levels
- The three C’s of customer service
- Key drivers of customer satisfaction
- The five factors of understanding your customers and meeting their needs
- Communicating effectively with customers
Why choose our Customer Service Training?
Our visually stunning Customer Service training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training your employees will get cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure that they, and ultimately your business, offer the highest possible levels of customer service.
Our online Customer Service courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can by utilising a variety of learning techniques:
- A full length, detailed study course
- Shorter supplementary courses covering specific learning objectives
- These can be used to deliver short, sharp messages or can be utilised as refresher training as opposed to repeating longer training
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Customer Service training courses are created by a combination of Subject Matter Experts and Learning Professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals