Data Protection Training
Protecting the personal data that organisations hold about their customers, prospects, suppliers and employees is essential. Unauthorised loss and access of this personal data can result in a serious breach of an individual’s rights and heavy financial penalties for businesses. Data protection training for staff is vital to ensure that data is kept secure and breaches are avoided.
Data Protection Online Training
Our Data Protection Training online courses offer a comprehensive overview of key data protection issues, as well as an understanding of GDPR. Courses cover a wide variety of topics such as Data Protection Essentials, Information Requests, Preventing a Data Breach and Securing Personal Data, and much more.
All of our courses are delivered in an interactive and engaging way meaning they are a great way for staff at all levels, throughout your entire business, to learn about their responsibilities relating to data protection in the workplace.
Data Protection Training Courses
DeltaNet’s Data Protection Training materials will ensure your employees are equipped with the knowledge needed to keep your data secure. Course content covers issues such as:
- The 7 principles of Data Protection
- Data Protection legislation and how to comply with it
- Activities that could lead to a data breach and potential penalties
- Individual rights regarding personal data
- How to handle and process personal data securely
- Who has the responsibility for keeping information secure
We have several full length Data Protection courses and also offer a number of shorter supplementary courses which specialise in specific areas such as Binding Corporate Rules, Understanding and Securing Personal Data, and Information Requests.
Why choose our Data Protection Training?
Our Data Protection Training courses will boost the likelihood of your business maintaining compliance and avoiding censure. How? By keeping your learners engaged with their training and maximising their knowledge retention. Our courses utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- Interactive, scenario based learning
- Gamification (challenge and gameplay based)
- Microlearning (5 minute, bite sized training courses)
- Detailed Study
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our online Data Protection training offers ensures that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our Data Protection training courses are created by a combination of Subject Matter Experts and Learning Professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who can simply use software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your business to be compliant.
Yes- we offer our courses in 70+ different languages. Many of our courses have been translated by native speakers.
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals
Still not sure?
Your Data Protection Toolkit