Driving at Work
Our online Driving at Work Training will teach your employees how to ensure that they are as safe as possible when driving. Naturally these courses refer to work-based scenarios but are equally applicable to any driving situation.
How does our solution help?
Course contents include:
- What “driving at work” includes
- The legislation covering driving at work
- The three main areas of risk when driving for work
- Staying safe on the roads
- The responsibilities of employees and employers
- How to check a vehicle is roadworthy
- Which up-to-date documents are needed
- The importance of a workplace risk assessment
Why choose our Driving for Work Training?
Our training will empower your employees to play an active part in ensuring both their own safety and that of the business.
Our online Driving for Work courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
We utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- Gamified, challenge based learning
- Microlearning (5 minute, bite sized training courses)
- Detailed Study
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Driving at Work training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals