How does our training help?
Our Effective Communication courses help learners hone these skills and understand the role of communication styles in business contexts.
Focusing on key skills such as active listening, handling difficult conversations and writing effectively, our Effective Communication online training gives staff the information they need to succeed at communication.
Our range of online training courses cover:
- Different types of communication
- Common communication barriers
- Communication skills to manage difficult conversations more effectively
- Verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Adapting communication methods to improve performance and productivity
- Being aware of different personality types and communication style
- Understanding the correlation between personality types and communication styles
- Understanding how to recognise different communication style
- Understanding how adapting your communication methods to match your team can improve performance and productivity
The information is provided in a package of courses including Understanding Communication Styles and Communicating with Care along with Effective Questioning, Tips for Writing Effectively and Having Difficult Conversations.
Why choose our Effective Communication Training?
Our visually exceptional Effective Communication training content is created by subject matter experts who know their specialisms inside out. The training your employees will get cuts straight to the point and offers practical, actionable insights that can be rapidly implemented to ensure that they add immediate value to your business.
Our online training courses are presented in a clear, concise and easy to use format. They keep your learners engaged with their training and help them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
The course range includes:
- Full length, detailed study courses
- An immersive, scenario based course which puts learners at the heart of a 'real-life' situation
- Shorter supplementary courses covering specific learning objectives
- These can be used to deliver short, sharp messages or can be utilised as refresher training as opposed to repeating longer training
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Effective Communication training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
We offer a variety of flexible pricing options that can be tailored to your requirements. The figures below are indicative costs, please contact us for a more specific quote.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)
|50 - 100||30 / per learner|
|101 - 200||25 / per learner|
|201 - 300||21 / per learner|
|301 - 400||18 / per learner|
|401 - 500||15 / per learner|
What do we do differently?
Our Customer Service training courses are created by a combination of Subject Matter Experts and Learning Professionals.
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don't have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Yes- we offer our courses in 70+ different languages. Many of our courses have been translated by native speakers.