How does our solution help?
- Your organisation’s environmental impact
- Why environmental awareness within organisations is important
- Practical techniques for reducing your carbon footprint
- An overview of environmental legislation
- Understanding the main threats to the environment, both globally and in the workplace
- Understanding how to minimise energy usage at work
- Understanding how to waste less and process it more effectively
- How to calculate your business’ environmental impact
- The key pieces of environmental legislation
We offer the Environmental Awareness courses in both 30 and 60 minute detailed studies, catering for both the UK and global markets.
The training courses take employees on a journey to learn the effects of greenhouse gases on the Ozone layer to the negative side effects of global warming on humans, animals and nature.
Why choose our Environmental Awareness Training?
Our online Environmental Awareness courses are specifically designed to keep your learners engaged with their training and help them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
These detailed study courses are presented in a visually attractive manner so although the level of information presented has sufficient depth, learners don’t feel overwhelmed by the volume of information and therefore remain engaged with the training.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals