How does our Environmental Awareness training help?
Our Environmental Awareness courses are designed to bring your employees up to speed with environmental legislation, so they support your organisation’s goal in reducing carbon footprint and limiting the effects of climate change. Course content covers:
- Your organisation’s environmental impact
- Why environmental awareness within organisations is important
- Practical techniques for reducing your carbon footprint
- An overview of environmental legislation
- Understanding the main threats to the environment, both globally and in the workplace
- Understanding how to minimise energy usage at work
- Understanding how to waste less and process it more effectively
- How to calculate your business’ environmental impact
- The key pieces of environmental legislation
We offer the Environmental Awareness courses in both 30 and 60 minute detailed studies, catering for both the UK and global markets.
The Environmental Awareness training courses take employees on a journey to learn the effects of greenhouse gases on the Ozone layer to the negative side effects of global warming on humans, animals and nature.
Who should take our Environmental Awareness Training Course?
Ideally, everyone in your organisation should take the course, including employees at all levels, from interns and entry-level positions, to upper management.
Environmental issues affect all aspects of an organisation’s operations, from resource management and waste reduction to compliance with environmental regulations and customer expectations, and supply chain choices. Therefore, everyone in all parts of the business needs to be educated on environmental issues and their impact on your business.
What you will learn from our Environmental Awareness Training?
Our Environmental Awareness training will equip you with the knowledge and tools necessary to support your organisation’s efforts to comply with local legislation as well as its goal of reducing its environmental impact and limiting the effects of climate change.
You will learn about your organisation’s environmental impact and how to reduce it, including practical techniques for reducing your carbon footprint. You’ll gain an understanding of local legislation and how it affects your organisation. In addition, you’ll learn about the current main environmental threats, globally and in your workplace.
Our pricing structure
We offer tailored services as well as our off the shelf packages, offering you exceptional value for money.
All of the courses in our Compliance, Health and Safety or Performance Training ranges in one package plus exceptional benefits including our AI driven Learning Experience Platform, Astute and unlimited support!
From as little as
Per learner per year
Get a response within 1 working day
Get in touch
For a tailored quote
Get a response within 1 working day
We will collaborate with you every step of the way and fully support you towards the delivery of a world class eLearning programme.
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our Environmental Awareness courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals