How does our training help?
Designed to keep your employees and your business safe, our Online Fire Safety Training offers a comprehensive overview including:
- How to spot fire hazards at work
- How to prevent fires at work
- Employees’ roles in fire prevention
- What to do when you hear a fire alarm
- What a safe evacuation looks like
- How hazardous electrical equipment can be
- The importance of risk assessments
- The PAT testing process
- When and how to use firefighting equipment
- How to use the right fire extinguisher
We have a blend of courses that cover the essentials of Fire Safety Training along with bite sized refresher training modules to keep your employees knowledge topped up.
Why choose our Fire Safety Training?
Using our courses will empower your employees to play an active part in ensuring both their own safety and that of the business.
Our online Fire Safety courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
We utilise a refreshing blend of learning techniques including:
- Interactive, scenario based learning
- Gamification (challenge and gameplay based)
- Microlearning (5 minute, bite sized training courses)
- Detailed Study
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Fire Safety training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals