How does our training help?
- The principles of food safety
- Preparing, handling and serving food safely
- Avoiding contamination at purchase, delivery and storage
- Safe cooking and cooling processes
- Hygienic waste disposal and avoidance of pests
- The role of supervisors in food safety
- How to to recognise the symptoms and effects of food allergies and intolerances
- Understanding how to communicate allergen information correctly
- Understanding and being able to avoid cross-contamination
- Understanding the appropriate actions to take if someone has an allergic reaction
Why choose our Food Safety Training?
Our online Food Safety courses keep your learners engaged with their training and helps them to retain as much information as they possibly can.
We do this through the use of videos, check point questions and interactivity, the course covers food safety hazards and demonstrates how good practice in the workplace controls the risk to food safety.
- Our Food Safety Level 2 and Level 3 courses are supplemented by a shorter, interactive courses which focuses specifically on Food Allergies
This variety of learning styles helps to counter employees views of mandatory regulatory training being boring and repetitive especially when they have to do it year after year.
The breadth and depth of content that our Food Safety training offers ensure that you can serve your employees fresh content which is visually appealing, engaging and interactive to counter learner fatigue.
|Number of Learners||Cost (per year)|
|50 - 100||
£34.50 / per learner
€40.87 / per learner
$44.87 / per learner
|101 - 200||
£29 / per learner
€34.86 / per learner
$37.72 / per learner
|201 - 300||
£23 / per learner
€27.65 / per learner
$29.92 / per learner
|301 - 400||
£17.50 / per learner
€21.04 / per learner
$22.76 / per learner
|401 - 500||
£11.50 / per learner
€13.82 / per learner
$14.96 / per learner
What do we do differently?
Our Instructional Designers create the content and are highly skilled educators who understand how to create experiences that make learning easy, engaging and actually enjoyable!
What we don’t have is people who simply sit and program software to create eLearning.
What we do have is people with a passion for creating engaging, memorable learning experiences that actually help employees to retain information and ultimately help your employees to stay safe in the workplace.
How do users take their courses?
Our courses can be taken online but for optimum performance we recommend using them with our intelligent, AI driven Learning Experience Platform- Astute.
Are translated versions of your courses available?
Why choose DeltaNet International?
- We have over 20 years’ experience helping Mid-Market and Enterprise level clients achieve their Compliance, Health and Safety and Performance Training objectives
- We currently help over 1000 clients to create compliant, safe, high performing teams
- We are a trusted solutions provider to the likes of Sony, BMW, Allianz, eToro, Canon, Suzuki and Electrolux
- With PLC financial backing, we are constantly funding innovation, developing new products and learning techniques to help your business achieve its goals