Prevent the risk of asbestos exposure
This course is designed to teach employees at risk how to safely identify asbestos and what to do if they suspect asbestos is present. Additionally, the course offers employees an overview of asbestos related legislation and why this was put in place.
What to Expect
Suitable for all levels of staff, the key learning outcomes of this RoSPA approved course are:
- Where asbestos is likely to be found
- How to identify asbestos safely
- How to manage asbestos when it is found
- What is required when carrying out maintenance, refurbishment or demolition work
- What to do if materials containing asbestos are damaged
- What legislation exists surrounding asbestos and how to follow the law correctly
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
We've all heard about the dangers of asbestos, but did you know it's still present in half a million commercial buildings today? In order to protect your staff – not to mention mitigate risks for your business – it's important that employees are brought up to speed on how to identify and manage asbestos.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our health & safety training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Health and Safety eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.