Do you ever get aches, pains, eye strain or headaches after work? Your display screen equipment and workstation may not be set up correctly.
Our Display Screen Equipment (DSE) online course explores how to set up your workstation to avoid health and safety issues. It covers the relevant legislation, the importance of good posture, and exercises to prevent musculoskeletal problems, aches and pains.
What to Expect
The DSE training course covers the below topics in an easy to learn approach:
- How to set up workstations and use display screen equipment properly
- How to sit comfortably with good posture
- Exercises to reduce fatigue, pain and discomfort
- How to avoid injury while working remotely
- The legislation that covers the use of DSE: The Display Screen Equipment Regulations (1992)
- The health and safety implications of incorrectly set-up display screen equipment
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The Importance of DSE Training Courses
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) contributed to over 41% of 1,311,000 work-related illnesses between 2015 and 2016. Much of which has been attributed to keyboard work using display screen equipment (DSE), resulting in an estimated 8.8 million working days being lost at an average of 16 per case.
Aside from its direct correlation to musculoskeletal disorders, improper use of DSE can cause neck, back, and shoulder pain, sore arms, fatigue, and eye-strain. Ensuring that your organisation knows how to correctly set-up workstations is integral to productivity and employee wellbeing.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.