Driving At Work
Driving at Work eLearning for Your Employees
Our Driving at Work eLearning course is specially designed to comply with health and safety regulations and reduce the risk for employers, as well as help to keep employees safe from harm's way by reinforcing safe driving techniques.
What to Expect
The key learning outcomes of this course are:
- What driving at work is
- How to plan and undertake work related driving
- How to assess the potential risks of driving at work
- What documentation is required before driving for work
- The responsibilities of those planning journeys and those driving
- How to reduce the risks involved when driving for work
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Health and safety legislation states that employers must protect the well-being of their employees whilst they are at work– and driving is no exception!
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Health and Safety eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.