You are in a dangerous situation. A riot has broken out on the street by your building. You have a room full of customers and colleagues. Do you know how to keep yourself and others around you safe?
Our Civil Unrest eLearning short course teaches all employees how to respond when a potentially dangerous situation involving civil unrest erupts near their place of work.
What to Expect
By taking our Civil Unrest microlearning course, you will come away with an understanding of the following:
- What to do when civil unrest breaks out near you
- When to wait for guidance from security or your Incident Commander
- Who counts as a vulnerable person during an emergency
- When to move to the evacuation point
- How to make a safe exit for yourself and others most likely
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Civil unrest is of particular concern in politically volatile countries and regions, but even if you work in a "safe" area, there's no room for complacency – sensitive situations can change rapidly, and rioting can take place at any time.
Emergency response eLearning gives employees the peace of mind of knowing they're prepared if something goes wrong.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.