Our Legionella and Water Safety Training course is specially designed to help the person(s) responsible identify and manage risks, keeping your staff – and your organisation – safe.
What to Expect
The key learning outcomes of this RoSPA approved course are:
- How to identify water systems which may pose a risk of Legionella
- How to recognise the symptoms of Legionnaire's disease
- How to control and manage Legionella within different water systems
- How to apply the three aspects of water safety to reduce the risk of Legionella
- What employer's legal responsibilities are concerning Legionella
- How lead can affect water safety
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Because workplace water systems, such as taps, showers, and storage tanks, can put people at risk of exposure to Legionella, it's vital that they are up to standard and comply with relevant health and safety legislation.
What is water safety training?
The UK HSE have categorically stated that a lack of water safety training, sub-standard communication and poor management are contributing factors in outbreaks of Legionnaire's disease.
It follows, therefore, that those responsible for Legionella risk assessment and implementing a risk management policy for Legionella should be suitably trained in water safety and Legionella control measures themselves.
Employers have a duty of care to understand and manage Legionella risks and must comply with health and safety regulations when it comes to this matter.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.