Our Manager's Overview eLearning course is designed especially for managers and supervisors and will take a closer look at your responsibilities as such when it comes to the health and safety of your colleagues. The course focuses on the 'plan, do, check, act' management system.
What to Expect
Using this RoSPA approved course, managers will learn:
- How to apply the Plan, Do, Check and Act health and safety management system
- How to ensure the workplace is safe
- What training, information and equipment teams must have access to in order to work safely
- How to plan for dealing with emergencies
- What your responsibilities as a manager are for health and safety
- What health and safety management means
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Good managers lead by example, and health and safety issues are no exception! That's why it's essential that all managers are given the chance to learn what is required of them when it comes to health and safety issues, and also how to apply these regulations day-to-day.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.