Having a baby is a life-changing experience. Employees and employers have interlinked rights and responsibilities to help ensure mother and baby's health and safety at work.
Our Working During Pregnancy course forms part of our New and Expectant Mothers group of eLearning courses. In this course, you will learn about the importance of a risk assessment in looking after expectant mothers and which risks can affect employees in this position.
What to Expect
By the end of this course, the learner will:
- Understand the importance of the general risk assessment in safeguarding expectant mothers
- Identify the specific risks to consider
- Be aware of key areas of potential risk in the workplace
- Be aware of strategies for managing pregnancy at work effectively
- Understand employers' and employees' responsibilities
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Pregnancy is an exciting time. It's vital that the pregnant employee and their employer recognise the specific risks people can face at this time to safeguard the health of both mother and baby.
Many of these hazards can be avoided by adjusting the employee's working conditions or altering their hours or workplace duties.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.