Our Risk Assessment eLearning course shows employees how to identify and control workplace risks using a risk assessment document so that everyone can enjoy a safer working space.
The key issues about effective risk assessments are laid out in a clear, straightforward way.
What to Expect
Suitable for all staff, the key learning outcomes of this course are:
- How to identify potential workplace hazards and risks
- The definition of a risk assessment
- How to carry out risk assessments
- How to use control measures to reduce risks and prevent hazards
- Common causes of hazards and risks at work
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The importance of a good risk assessment process may seem like common sense, but too many organisations put themselves (not to mention their employees) in danger by not carrying out proper assessments and putting safety measures in place.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.