Identifying Stress in your Team
Identify team stress in your business with eLearning
This Identifying Stress in Your Team microlearning course will help managers recognise and manage work-related stress in your team, including information regarding conducting both individual and team stress risk assessments.
This course is available as both a Take 5 and a Toolbox Talk, suitable for small group learning.
What to Expect
Once you have finished this Managing Stress online training course you will be able to:
- Explain why work-related stress needs to be managed.
- List what can be done to manage work-related stress.
- Recognise indicators of stress in your team.
- Identify when to make an individual stress risk assessment.
- Describe the steps that need to be taken in an individual stress risk assessment.
- Identify when to make a team stress risk assessment.
- Describe the steps that need to be taken in a team stress risk assessment.
- Recognise how to assess how your behaviour as a manager affects your employees.
- As a manager you can help to reduce the effects of stress in the workplace and get the best from your team.
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners, please contact us for a quote.
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
The Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999, requires employers to assess the risks to the health and safety of employees from the hazards of work.
This includes the risk of employees developing stress related illnesses because of their work.
On average in the UK approx 14.6 million days per year are lost to stress depression and anxiety. Stress in your team can have a negative impact on productivity and cause conflict and tension between colleagues. H&S & other legislation require employers to that action to identify and control the risks.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our health & safety training in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- All courses in the Health and Safety eLearning Suite
- Astute eLearning Platform
- Branded, downloadable posters
- Updated courses and platform enhancements
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Unlimited help desk support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.