Work-related stress can lead to many health problems. It is one of the leading causes of absence from work and long-term sick leave for employees.
Our Managing Your Personal Stress online course explores what work-related stress is and how it is caused. Learners find out how to recognise the signs of stress and the steps they can take to reduce its impact on their lives.
What to Expect
This online stress management course will teach:
- How to recognise causes of stress
- How to manage personal stress
- How to review work practices which may be causes of stress
- How to develop effective coping strategies for stress
- What the behavioural, physical, mental, and emotional symptoms of stress can include
- How to request a risk assessment for individual stress
- How to raise issues and areas for concern regarding stress at work
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
Stress can lead to all sorts of health problems, and also accounts for around 14.6 million lost work days every year.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.