Working at Height Advanced
Working at Height Training for your Business
This course explains in detail how to work safely at heights. It includes planning your work, inspecting equipment and working sites, and conforming to legislation.
What to Expect
Using our Working at Heights Advanced eLearning course, employees will learn:
- How to effectively plan a task involving work at height
- How to perform working at height risk assessments
- How to choose suitable access equipment for working at height
- How to inspect equipment and locations for working at height
- About the Work at Height regulations 2005
- How to put control measures in place before working at height
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
For some employees, say construction workers or window cleaners, working at height makes up a large part of time spent on the job. Since we know that working unsafely at height can be dangerous or even fatal, it's important to protect your employees – and indeed your business – by ensuring all workers are fully prepared and trained for working at heights.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Health and Safety eLearning for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.