This course explores how to work safely at height. It includes information about planning your work, using equipment properly, and information about the legislation regarding working at height.
What to Expect
Using this eLearning course, employees will learn:
- How to determine if working at height is necessary
- How to identify the risks involved in work at height
- How to plan safe work at height using kick stools and ladders
- How to set up kick stools, leaning ladders and stepladders safely
- About the Work at Height regulations 2005
- Factors to consider before working at height
Calculate Your Cost
For 150+ learners,Get a Quote
Exchange rates are updated regularly but are only intended as a guide.
It may come as no surprise to discover that falls are a leading cause of workplace injuries – and can even lead to fatalities! That's why it's so important to ensure that any employee working at height has received proper training, and that control measures are put in place to reduce the risk of a fall. More than just best practice, training for working at height is often a legal requirement in many countries.
Great Value Package
Our Health & Safety Suite includes all of our online health & safety courses in one neat bundle, as well as access to our 'Take 5' microlearning courses (compact five-minute courses in the form of challenges, presentations, and short games). The suite also includes regular course updates to ensure compliance with new legislation and working practises.
What's more, our intelligent eLearning platform Astute makes it easy to evaluate learners progress, providing detailed audit trails and infographics analytics.
- Access to all Online Health and Safety courses for One Great Price
- Innovative Astute eLearning Platform
- New Courses Added Regularly
- Regular Course Updates
- Downloadable Posters and Assets
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Customise Course Content for Your Team
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
Astute: Leverage Data to Empower Your Workforce
Deliver personalised learning through filtered content and smart recommendations with Astute, the Learning Experience Platform (LXP) from DeltaNet International.
Built to automate many learning admin functions and facilitate continuous learning.
Work smart. Be Astute.
Identify and prioritise each learners' needs and continued career development.
User-friendly design and intelligent recommendations make it easy to learn as you go.
Automatically collect and interpret data about your learners to help promote future learning opportunities.